What's Included with your stay
- We live in the village so we’re here and happy to help if you need any advice or information
- Half price entry to the lovely local swimming pool with kids' pool, big pool, grassed area, shady umbrellas, cafe/bar (up to 10 euros)
- Complimentary essentials: including milk, juice, oranges from the Costa Tropical (less than one hour away), local free range eggs, Greek yogurt, butter/cheese, fresh bread from the local baker, fresh coffee and Aranzada wine (Alhama grown and produced - delicious!) - we are happy to customise - if you’d like soya milk for example or beer rather than wine please let us know *
- staples in the cupboards including herbs&spices, olive oil, pasta, rice, lentils/beans, teas (herbal and UK) and coffees ….
- * and we’re happy to get in local produce for your arrival. Let us know what you would like to order from the best produce in this area - cheese, honey, olives, extra virgin olive oil, organic veg, beer, wine and we’ll get back to you with a price.
- plenty of information about Alhama (opening times, shops/bars/restaurants, local produce, walking routes,etc) and lots of leaflets & maps about the surrounding area
- gas and electric costs
- wifi internet access
bedding and towels (please let us know if you’d like beach towels)
washing machine, iron and ironing board,
hairdryer and sewing kit
- fans for the summer and heaters for the winter
- well equipped kitchen
- and so much more...
265 euros a week from 1st April to 31st October.
315 euros a week from 1st April to 31st October. For a 3rd and 4th person please add 40 euros per person per week.
The prices above for for a whole week's booking. We can do part weeks and offer discounts for bookings over two weeks.